The answer is NO. Content marketing works for solo, micro and small business and my experience and that of thousands of others proves this.
Before I knew about the field of content marketing, I used these methods to grow my Encourager Mom community from a handful of friends to thousands. Small businesses are increasingly utilizing the power of content marketing to boost their revenues.
While it is true that big brands such as Red Bull, Marriott and Coke are well-publicized for their content marketing success, small businesses are adapting the methods for their audiences.
You want what the big brands want:
- High-quality content that accurately reflects your brand
- Ways to reach your customers where they spend much of their time, online and on social networks
- Informative content to keep visitors returning and establish your authority and expertise in your field
- Content that can be repurposed in many different ways across multiple channels
- Well-written content by a native English speaker and prize-winning writer
- Diverse types of content including your text in video and images
Are you ready to upgrade your business and reach more customers or clients?
From content creation to content curation, we help you find the best resources for your content marketing strategy. Let us work for you and help you build a business based on content to help you reach your audience.
- Struggling to define and maintain your content marketing strategy?
- Need to learn more about what is a content marketing strategy?
- Does your company have a written content marketing strategy in place?
The keystone of marketing today, many small businesses and solo entrepreneurs have a lot to learn about today’s content marketing. But where to start and once you start, how can you keep up with all the changes? It can be challenging to find the time to keep up with news in the field of content marketing.
How we can help you with our learning resources and services:
- Keep up-to-date- Our diligent review of the top content marketing resources are presented to you on various social media channels and in our newsletter.
- Learn about content marketing- We provide many ways for you to learn
- Save time- we have gathered good resources here in one place for you
- Grow faster, reach a wider audience- Applying the principles of lean startups to your small business content marketing will help you grow faster with less risk.
- Build relationships- Use the power of content to listen to and engage your audience
Check back often here at C-Media.co for our insights into small business content marketing. We will also provide the latest in all aspects of content marketing from thought leaders and the brands they manage.
Want to learn more about creating a content marketing strategy?
- Follow Victoria on :Twitter :Facebook :LinkedIn :Pinterest
- Sign up for our curated newsletter with tips from around the web
Could your business use some help creating or implementing a content marketing strategy?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below.
You know what you need to do but find it hard to get motivated. Or maybe you are working hard keeping your business going but you need inspiration along the way. Either way, our inspirational business quotes are designed to help you when you need it most.
Would you like quote images designed for your business? Contact us at email@example.com or by filling out the Contact form below.
Social media is a crucial component of any successful content marketing strategy. Why? Without a delivery system, your content will not help you. Social media is one of today’s most powerful delivery systems for content. The problem is, social media terms, algorithms and offerings change often.
- Too busy to keep up with all the changes in social media?
- Ready to expand your reach by using social media more effectively?
- Creating great content but no one sees it?
- Not sure where to start to get your business a following on social media?
- Is your head spinning trying to keep up with the latest social media news updates?
- Concerned about keeping up with the Terms of Service, privacy and other details on social media channels?
Social media news for business is constantly being updated. We take seriously the role of keeping you informed about the latest changes on each social media platform.
Staying informed about algorithm updates, new features and changes to Terms of Service can be challenging for any entrepreneur relying on social media as an important part of his or her marketing strategy.
How can we help? We:
- Search the latest feeds regularly so you don’t have to.
- Present the most useful, helpful articles and resources via social media or our newsletter
- Publish informative articles on our website
- Are available for consultation about your content and social media marketing strategy
Let us know how we can help you climb the social media mountain.
Contact us by filling out the form below or at firstname.lastname@example.org
As I started journey to learn all that I could, I discovered one disturbing fact- some of the websites and books offering information on these topics were outdated and unhelpful.Many seemed geared only to enterprise level brands. Even references from just several months or 1-year ago were already outdated as social media platforms change their algorithms! I realized I had to carefully choose my sources of information, cross-check sources and data and read between the lines.
From this, I realized that I could begin to create my own content based on my experiences using the best of the data I was learning from. So, Victoria Carrington, the website and information source was formed along with the Christian Entrepreneur Business Network. I hope you find the resources here helpful for your entrepreneurial journey.
What you will find here:
• Encouraging entrepreneurial quotes
• content marketing articles
• social media marketing strategies
• entrepreneurial biographies
• best apps for entrepreneurs
• gadgets to increase the efficiency of the entrepreneur
• support for the entrepreneurial lifestyle
• Who can benefit from my products and services? Any ambitious, serious entrepreneur who is determined to create value and enriching products and services and who wants to lead the abundant life that Jesus came to give us.
• The very best fit will be entrepreneurs who are committed to using cutting-edge technologies and methodologies to grow their business and their brand.
• You may be at the beginning of your journey with only the seed of an dream that God put in your heart or you may be an established entrepreneur looking to grow your business. Proper management of your content assets combined with efficient, authentic social media marketing will give your business the push that it needs.
Do you belong to various Facebook groups with the goal of promoting your business to the members of the group?
If you have not already noticed, I will tell you now: posting your business offerings over and over again to various groups is generally not conducive to turn fellow group members into paying customers.